Sunday, November 19, 2006

I am me...

I am me..
I own everything about me

I can change whatever there is in me..
I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears.

I own all my triumphs and successes,

all my failures and mistakes.

Because I own all of me I can become intimately acquainted with me.

By doing so I can love me and be friendly with me in all parts.

I can then make it possible for all of me to work in my best interests.


I know there are aspects about myself that puzzle me,

and other aspects that I do not know.

But as long as I am friendly and loving to myself,

I can courageously and hopefully, look for solutions to the puzzles

and for ways to find out more about me.


2 comments:

Sarah Blow said...

Keep up the good work! This is a great poem!

I hope it truely reflects you and the way you are! You will go a long way if you believe in yourself and in your ability!

Keep going with the blogging!

Sarah!

Sheamus J. said...

Greetings from Canada!

My friend, Sarah Blow, recommended reading your work on one of her websites and... I'm every so pleased that I followed Sarah's advice.

Your first post is deep and well-written and your second post well-worth reading.

I echo Sarah's comment... Keep up the good work and keep blogging! :)